INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN PROMOTING THE ONLINE COURSES OF
Recognised by UGC, Government of India
The Indian Institute of Health (IIH) was inaugurated on the occasion of the World Health Day on 7 April 2000 by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Padma Shri Dr. C P Thakur.
Padma Shri Dr. C P Thakur, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare
inaugurating the Indian Institute of Health (IIH)
on 7 April 2000 in the presence of Dr. Priya Ranjan Trivedi.
During the past 20 years, the Indian Institute of Health (IIH) has been pioneer in conducting need based programmes related to health by organising different awareness courses related to health and allied subjects. Other activities of IIH include publications and conference organization besides applied research and consultancy to different countries of the world.
Click to see the Video
Interested Candidates are advised to fill up the attached Learner’s Registration Form and then email the scanned copy with the following documents to : email@example.com
1. Name Proof (Passport / Aadhar Card / Government ID
2. Age Proof
3. Copies of Marks-Sheets, Transcripts and Certificates of School Final (High School), Higher Secondary School/Examining Authority, Bachelor’s Degree
(10, 10+2, Bachelor’s Degree).
4. Passport Size Coloured Photograph with the Signature of the Student.
5. Digital Signature of the Student
6. Driving Licence (if any)
After the above mentioned documents along with the filled-up Learner’s Registration Form are emailed, the students will be making the payment as per their choice (Full Fee of Rs. 85,000 or the First Installment of Rs. 30,000) in one of the following manners :
1. Transferring the above mentioned amount through Net Banking / NEFT / RTGS in the following account :
Name of the Bank : HDFC Bank
Name of the Account : Institute of Distance Learning
Account Number : 50100245225951
IFS Code : HDFC0000052
The scanned copies of the transaction details / screen short / payment receipt is to be emailed immediately after payment to : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The above mentioned amount may also be paid by Demand Draft made in favour of “Institute of Distance Learning” payable at Pune and send the original Bank Draft along with a forwarding letter and also attaching a photocopy of the filled up Learner’s Registration Form with a Passport Size Photograph (self attested). The students must also sign on each page of the Learner’s Registration Form and other documents. All these documents and the Bank Draft are to be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post to :
Indian Institute of Health
A 14-15-16, Paryavaran Complex
South of Saket, New Delhi – 110030
Mobile / WhatsApp : 7079087777 / 9560952005
Email : email@example.com
Click to see the Video